"Juste un baiser" Tea Time
- 1 hot beverage
- 1 gourmet macarons « Juste un baiser »
- 2 macarons « Juste un baiser »
- 2 scones (nature & grape)
- 1 clotted cream pot
- 1 jam
- 1 beaufort finger sandwich
- 1 caviar and egg finger sandwich
- 1 mint cucumber finger sandwich
- 1 salmon finger sandwich
Canadian Holiday at Ladurée
The holiday season brings a delightful cosiness to the crisp cold of a Canadian winter, while the glistening backdrop of pure-white snow adds even more romance. Twinkling lights and log cabins are just some of the many charms that suffuse Canada with such a wonderfully joyous atmosphere at this magical time of year.
Ladurée’s CEO, David Holder, was so taken with the generosity and warmth welcome he received in Canada that he decided to make the country this year’s holiday theme for Ladurée. And when he met well-known Canadian restaurateur and pastry chef Patrice Demers, everything fell into place.